Experienced or First Time Landlord?
JH Sales and Lettings know that the key to your growth is happy tenants, well maintained property and growing your portfolio to reach full potential.
Our well experienced team manage hundreds of properties across North and South Bury and beyond and can advise you on how to show off the full potential of your property, ensuring the highest level rent is achieved, how to attract the best tenants and the easiest way in which to manage your property.
Our fully managed service keeps you fully updated on the forever changing legislation within the industry and how this legislation may affect you, as well as helping you with current legal requirements and advice on how to manage proposed new legal requirements within the industry.
Our team have many years of combined experience within the lettings industry
Our Lettings team have a wealth of experience and qualifications related to property management and we are always on hand to offer advice on all issues relating to the industry including:
- EPC requirements
- Gas safety requirements
- Electrical safety requirements
- Tenancy Disputes
- Property Check in/ Check outs
- Rental valuations
- Lease renewals
- Rent reviews
- Arrears Issues ........... and many more
Our full management service takes the day-to-day running of a property out of the landlord’s hands. As part of this service we will:
- Collect rent
- Stand as the main point of contact for the tenant to include emergent repair reporting (please see below)
- Arrange repairs to be carried out by our independent contractors, selected for their excellent service and competitive pricing
- Organise inventories and cost any dilapidations at the end of the tenancy
- Undertake two property visits each year
- Notify utility companies of a tenant change over (with the exception of telephone and media companies, which require instructions from the account holder)
- Provide the landlord with advice on any relevant legislation
- Organise Gas and Electrical checks to be carried out by Gas Safe / NICEIC certified contractors
- Offer an optional REFURBISHMENT AND ADVICE SERVICE (opens new tab)
- Provide an out-of-hours emergency service* Please read our 'WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY?'document for further details. (opens new tab)
- Please visit our TABLE OF CHARGES page for a breakdown of the inclusions and costings of each of our services